Get writing... "Write Now"
Does this sound familiar?
You want to write regularly but:
- You’re too tired to write.
- You’re too overwhelmed to feel creative.
- You don’t know where you’re going to get ideas.
- You think your life is too ordinary and too boring to have anything interesting to write about.
- You find that your writing is flat and bland.
If so, I’m delighted to share with you my “Write Now” practice, a powerful two-part writing exercise which can become part of your self-preservation toolkit.
It encourages you to check in with where and how you are right now, and helps you on the hard writing days to just begin.
!! WARNING !!
Practicing this regularly will develop your writing and observational muscles, building a strong foundation for your exploratory writing journey.
Get Your FREE "Write Now" Workbook!
You will receive access to your Workbook straight away!